Friday, September 10, 2010

2 recent favorites and this mornings thoughts


this morning i slept in - for the first time in weeks - it felt good - ive been sleep deprived by both passions and by persistant insomnia, it has its uses - not missing a good dawnie - but comes at a cost. So now, refereshed, with a incoming tide a few foot of swell - im invigorated.

You sea! I resign myself to you also - I guess what you mean,
I behold from the beach your crooked inviting fingers,
I believe you refuse to go back without feeling of me, 
We must have a turn together, I undress, hurry me out of sight of the land, 
Cushion me soft, rock me in billowy drowse, 
Dash me with amorous wet, I can repay you. Sea of stretch'd ground-swells
(walt whitman - song of myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...