Friday, January 21, 2011

homesick

its like sea sickness, the exception being that you cant get of the boat, you just have to wait for the storm to cease.

I ache for home.
The people.
The small things.
The smell of it.

This reverie has taken me to places in my mind i'd rather not visit, floods of memories, reminiscence of evenings with friends, early hours  spend in quiet companionship with those that knew me as a child, and saw me become an adult. Music is trigger, and for some reason i cant avoid pulling that trigger over and over today.

I blame the SE wind.

And my friends and family.

for being so fucking awesome.

*the pic above is of an empty medicine bar, a converted warehouse that hosted nights of Substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...