Tuesday, April 12, 2011

handplanes

ive been making and having some fun with handplanes recently (affectionately termed the "cheeseboard") these little pieces of paulownia have had me scooting along little closeouts at 13th - with much merriment.
Picture to follow of my creations....
thought i'd share this little clip found via www.deluxepaipo.com

hope you like....
ive got 3 or 4 of these things in the back of the van for anyone who wants a try, and a couple of pairs of fins...im ready for flat days....

My hand boards from GotSurf.ca on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun, hey I saw you leaving RAAFS the other night, did you leave a leggy behind, I thought it might be one of the local loggers so I grabbed it so it didn't get pinched. Its a knee leash leggie, if you know anyone who was there that day and lost one

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...