Saturday, January 19, 2013

my heart and sea

Last night i saw the new Nathan Oldfield movie - the heart and the sea - Another great patagonia screening with a few donation payment beers, good vibes...



The movie has gotten me thinking about those that I include in my family, those i love, and those dear to me, so many are the on the other side of the world and I get chance to see once every couple of years...its a heartbreaker some days. Im grateful and lucky to have a few on this hemisphere that I'm proud to cal friends and are very important to me.

I also met Pesty last night - ive followed his work ever since I got into this blogging thing, and it was great to actually meet in real life, share a few moments of whats obviously a similar unbridled passion for all things aquatic and beautiful.


And in two weeks my closest buddy, Ed is coming to visit - I get to surf with my oldest surfing compadre.

And in another 6 months an new life will join our family - I will become a father. I cant describe how this makes me feel.

my wife - playing with light

1 comment:

  1. Hey Craig, huge congrats, from one who loves being a Dad, it's the best, hard to describe but incredible.
    Very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...