Monday, April 19, 2010

injured

So Saturdays surf, fun filled, 5 hours logged on the log.
Sunday rolls round, not quite as clean but still some nicely sized waves rolling in.

I paddle out to the left of the boat ramp.

Its busy.

I take off and trim down the line.
A canoe(ist) is in the shallows so i kick out nice and early, to avoid dings in heads, angry words etc.

Kapow!

I discover in the emergency department this morning that i have a tear in my Medial Cruciate Ligament.





I go back in 4 weeks to see what state the ACL is in.

Brace for 4 weeks.

Physio.

8 weeks landlocked.

Unhappy.

1 comment:

  1. Damn!
    Hope the ACL is ok..
    ..you'll be able to get stuck into your photo's and film - watch out Nathan Oldfield

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...