Friday, January 6, 2012

the wife

plays some mean totem tennis

So, as a prize for being the single most awesome person i know, im shaping her a board, a board she will most likely ride twice, but even so, its another excuse to shape.
 here is is...

The blog has been getting confessional, but thats ok. There is thoughts in all these images.

Surfing is a funny thing, such pleasure, sometimes, such demand, ego, personality, its oftentimes hard to reconcile with myself, in action, enough is always enough.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your totem tennis needs some work.
    In your last post you mentioned Thoreau. Here's my favourite Thoreau:
    'If a man does not keep pace with his companions perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears'
    I noticed that in my favourite book 'The Confessions of a Beachcomber' (yes my photo name is a rip off from E.J Banfield)
    Like the book, the quote and people who live like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote lee. And beachcomber is very fitting! Thoreau is a great mind. I've recently started re reading him-it's amazing insofar as the second/third/forth look reveals so much more.

    Hope you've been getting your share.

    See you in the soup soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...