Monday, January 30, 2012

yesterday ~ today

yesterday i was self indulgent, and homesick - today, less self indulgent, and excited about surfing with my kin back home in 8 short weeks.
The ocean set me right tonight - i body surfed, got a bang on the head getting too close to boydy, throwing fast eddie about.

I floated

I took a few with the handplanes i have most recently made for Ed and Jackie as their going away gift, naughty, but i had to test them, they might have sunk.

And i got these two shots


dave eyeballing me and lifting the nose - i love watching dave surf, he puts the board where it needs to be, there is an economy of movement i really like.

I got the sun in the background of this one and timed it nice. Lauren, its been months since i saw her, and longer still since we have been in the water with one another, good to see her still doing it good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...